TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm that exclusively helps businesses get more out of their CRM software. We work with high growth companies to implement and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems, one of the market’s leading solutions for salesforce automation, marketing, and customer service.
We’re looking for an account executive to be a core member of our sales and client success team, focused on identifying opportunities and optimizations, aligning with our clients needs, and growing sales for the CRM products and services that we offer.
The ideal candidate has expertise in identifying opportunities to deliver world-class solutions for clients by building a strong relationship and developing a deep understanding of the client’s business. You will work closely with TrellisPoint’s leadership, sales, and delivery teams to help achieve revenue growth and client success goals.
- Drive both revenue and customer satisfaction with our current clients
- Develop relationships with TrellisPoint’s strategic customers by building a trusted-advisor relationship with key stakeholders
- Provide clients with personalized advice, build rapport and provide quick responses to their inquiries
- Educate and inform clients about the company’s products, services and special offers
- Partner with leadership, marketing and client success teams to develop new ways to both grow and attract new clients
- Attend to client complaints and resolve issues promptly
- Work with internal departments to ensure the company meets clients’ expectations
- Help unite people, process, and technology for maximum business results
- 3-5 years of strong account management experience in technology solution sales
- Preferred experience with Microsoft solutions
- Proven track record achieving sales quotas
- Ability to drive for results in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Experience in leading and driving the entire sales cycle, engaging team members and leadership when necessary, leveraging repeatable services that maximize revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate the benefits of technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Independent work environment (home and office)
TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems for high-growth organizations. As a Microsoft Gold Partner our team leverages decades of experience with multiple CRM platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) to deliver superior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions that yield high value outcomes for our Customers. We believe that successful technology deployments consider both short-term and long-term business goals and employees on the front line who are managing day-to-day activities.
TrellisPoint’s Core Values
- Team Focus: We succeed when everyone around us succeeds. We are stronger as a community.
- Always Improving: It’s about striving to be best you can be and getting better every day
- Problem Solvers: Being a problem solver means challenging ourselves, being resourceful, not giving up until we’ve figured it out.
- Every Time: Every time means putting in the work to get the job done right even when no one is watching.