The TrellisPoint Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the company’s
marketing strategy based upon products and services that we offer via our unique focus and approach
to implementing the Microsoft-centric customer engagement technology. You will provide deep
expertise in product & service development, partner channel development, technology marketing,
marketing strategy, and marketing execution. You will work closely with TrellisPoint’s Leadership, Sales,
and Delivery teams to help achieve revenue growth and client success goals.
TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems for high-growth organizations. As a Microsoft Gold Partner our team leverages decades of experience with multiple CRM platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) to deliver superior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions that yield high value outcomes for our Customers. We believe that successful technology deployments consider both short-term and long-term business goals and employees on the front line who are managing day-to-day activities.
Our proven process, the TrellisPoint Success Framework, ensures we learn our client’s internal processes before we start designing a solution. The outcome? The best solution possible.
- Research and Analyze Customers, Partners, Offerings, and Market to Identify and Develop
Strategies, Plans, Promotions, and Programs for Acquiring New Business
- Develop Annual Marketing Plan based upon Marketing Strategy. Present Annual Plan to
leadership team and win approval of plan and budget
- Develop and Maintain a Corporate Branding Strategy
Product and Service Development:
- Participate in Product and Service Development, Product Branding, Product Pricing, and
Microsoft Partner Program Expertise:
- Understand and Maximize the use of Microsoft Partner Sales and Marketing Support,
Marketing Programs, and Co-Op Funding TrellisPoint has Access to (including the use of
- Execute the Annual Marketing Plan and associated Campaigns within Budget
- Generate Marketing Qualified Leads
- Supervise Internal / External Marketing Resources
- Content Marketing Development (Digital and Print)
- Develop and Maintain Sales Support Content
- Social Media Management
- Web Site / SEO Enhancements and Maintenance
- Customer and Partner Campaign Execution
- Manage Events such as Key Client / Partner Events, Conference Attendance & Hosting,
- Webinars / Seminars, etc.
- Public Relations Management
- Microsoft AppSource Offerings Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate the benefits of technical solutions.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional execution and leadership among peers.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment and a client focus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and exhibit confidence interacting with others.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals, and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
Commitment and adherence to TrellisPoint’s Core Values
- Team Focus: We succeed when everyone around us succeeds. We are stronger as a community.
- Always Improving: It’s about striving to be best you can be and getting better every day
- Problem Solvers: Being a problem solver means challenging ourselves, being resourceful, not giving up until we’ve figured it out.
- Every Time: Every time means putting in the work to get the job done right even when no one is watching.
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Independent work environment (home and office)
- Excellent learning, training, and educational opportunities for personal growth & skill development
Bachelors degree plus 5-10 years of related marketing experience with a professional services firm or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Industry, Microsoft Partner, and/or Partner Channel Marketing experience is highly desirable.
Travel 20% or less.