Currently we’re looking for a DELIVERY CONSULTANT who:
- Desires to help clients maximize their CRM investment.
- Loves collaboration and finding solutions to complex problems.
- Enjoys keeping up with the latest “tech trends” and innovations.
- Wants to join a fast-growing and balanced environment.
We have offices in Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Louisville but you can join us from anywhere!
TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems for high-growth organizations. As a Microsoft Gold Partner our team leverages decades of experience with multiple CRM platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) to deliver superior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions that yield high value outcomes for our Customers. We believe that successful technology deployments consider both short-term and long-term business goals and employees on the front line who are managing day-to-day activities.
Our proven process, the TrellisPoint Success Framework, ensures we learn our client’s internal processes before we start designing a solution. The outcome? The best solution possible.
If it sounds like you’re the DELIVERY CONSULTANT we’re looking for, keep reading and send your resume to us!
The ideal CRM Delivery Consultant will be well versed in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform, analytically strong, and have an aptitude for communicating well with co-workers and clients.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Business Analyst/Functional Consultant or working internally at an organization on their CRM system
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing projects and facilitating a team
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and influence business decisions
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong understanding of software development and implementation lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to go the extra mile to serve the needs of clients and the team
- A great sense of humor, and you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Have a hobby or an interest outside of work
Delivery Consultant Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients to understand their current state, how to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365, and support after implementation
- Create functional design documents
- Create projects plans and coordinate internal teams of analysts and developers throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Perform Quality Assurance (testing) on solutions delivered by developers
- Keep our project stakeholders updated on progress by conducting review meetings and documenting updates
- Prepare and conduct end user training
- Use, learn and Increase knowledge and expertise on multiple technologies as needed
- Become an expert on deploying, configuring, and customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/2011
- Collaborate with the team and client to solve problems