- What personally identifiable information we collect from you through our website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Tracking Technology
- The security protection of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, by submitting a form on the website or other direct contact from you. You may supply the information directly to us or indirectly by using your credentials from a valid party, such as Microsoft AppSource or LinkedIn. This information typically includes your first name, last name, company name, job title, business email, phone number, address and other contact data. If you use credentials from a third party, then that third party will also record the fact that you have submitted a request to access information from our site and may use that information consistent with its own privacy statements and practices.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number posted on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may opt out of our email marketing lists by following the unsubscribe directions at the bottom of our marketing emails. You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time.
Our website uses tracking technologies to learn how our visitors interact with our site so that we can improve our services and provide you with valuable content. We gather date, time and certain additional information about a user’s browser, IP address and system navigation history.
When you submit information via our website, your information is stored in our CRM system. We take precautions to secure your information with technical and administrative procedures. However, please note that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless device is completely secure.
Read blogs, articles, and case studies about Dynamics 365 CRM technology
Call us directly at 1-888-719-0248 or request we contact you.
News & Updates
Subscribe to our email list to get all the latest news and updates.