What is the Power Platform?
The Power Platform is Microsoft’s low-code development solution empowering developers, business users, and CRM Administrators to solve complex problems in much less time. Leveraging Microsoft’s collection of data entities, called Dataverse (formerly known as Common Data Service), Power Apps are easier to build and manage because they reference existing data structures stored in the cloud and offer developers pre-built templates as a starting point.
HOW CAN THE POWER PLATFORM HELP MY BUSINESS?
There are a variety of ways your business can benefit from linking applications, databases, teams, customers, vendors, and employees together using the Power Platform. The possibilities are endless!
COMMON USE CASES
- Knowledge and article searching apps
- Field service appointment scheduling apps
- Secure employee onboarding apps
- Manufacturing apps that improve QC
- Financial document collection and analytics apps
- Employee health and safety applications
- Internal and customer-facing web portals
Credit Automation Features
- Role-based dashboards
- One-click access to accounts
- Automated notifications
- Credit document tracking