Ideas for Power Apps Portals
Organizations can use portals to interact with their members online. The portal features provide the organization visibility into how much the donor has given and how often they used their services using the portal data integrated with Dynamics 365 data.
Portals can be used to automate processes that have previously been completed on paper. Any type of form can be created and embedded into the portal and all approval processes can occur electronically. As a result, analytics can be used to improve visibility and show important data sets.
Other Use Cases for Portals
- Application portal for job applicants
- Inventory / Price Checks for B2B customers
- Project Status
- Vendor Portal for product info, pricing, inventory, order, lead time, issues
- Distributor Portal for applications,, product and price lists, news and events
- Patient Portal for patient metric logging (like daily BP, Weight, Blood Sugar, Medication adherence)
- Visitor Portal for tracking visits
- Issue tracking and status updates
- Project tracking
- Student Portal for viewing grades / assignments / turning in homework
- Member Portal –view directory, events, members only info, etc.
- Parishioner Portal for events and prayer requests
- Volunteer Portal for Charitable organizations (for scheduling, event info, directories, applications, etc.)