TrellisPoint is a Cleveland, OH based technology firm implementing and supporting CRM systems for high growth organizations in Ohio. With offices in Cleveland and Cincinnati, we have the local presence our clients want and our employees like the idea of being able to sleep in their own beds at night.
Yes, we’re CRM techies, but we’re real people with real personalities – we play with our kids, go to ballgames and go on hikes. You’ll love working at TrellisPoint as we listen and work with you to help you achieve your personal growth goals. >
- Capture, analyze and document as-is processes and future requirements (As-Is and To-Be Analysis)
- Do gap analysis between project requirements and processes supported by the CRM platform out-of-the-box
- Create functional design documents
- Coordinate small teams of analysts and developers throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Make use of project management software to outline project tasks and track progress
- Perform Quality Assurance (testing) on solutions delivered by developers
- Write progress updates and conduct review meetings with our clients
- Prepare and conduct key user and end user training
- Simple to intermediate CRM administration and configuration (entities and fields, forms, workflows, permissions, templates, basic reports). No computer programming skills are required.
- Drive both revenue and customer satisfaction with our current clients
- Develop relationships with TrellisPoint’s strategic customers by building a trusted-advisor relationship with key stakeholders
- Provide clients with personalized advice, build rapport and provide quick responses to their inquiries
- Educate and inform clients about the company’s products, services and special offers
- Partner with leadership, marketing and client success teams to develop new ways to both grow and attract new clients
- Attend to client complaints and resolve issues promptly
- Work with internal departments to ensure the company meets clients’ expectations
- Help unite people, process, and technology for maximum business results
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Business Analyst/Functional Consultant
- Knowledge and experience with implementing solutions that support Customer Relationship Management (CRM), preferably with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) platform
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience coordinating projects and facilitating the work of a team of analysts or developers
- Ability to interact with clients and develop strong relationships
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong understanding of software development and implementation lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Independent work environment (home and office)
TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems for high-growth organizations. As a Microsoft Gold Partner our team leverages decades of experience with multiple CRM platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) to deliver superior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions that yield high value outcomes for our Customers. We believe that successful technology deployments consider both short-term and long-term business goals and employees on the front line who are managing day-to-day activities.
TrellisPoint’s Core Values
- Team Focus: We succeed when everyone around us succeeds. We are stronger as a community.
- Always Improving: It’s about striving to be best you can be and getting better every day
- Problem Solvers: Being a problem solver means challenging ourselves, being resourceful, not giving up until we’ve figured it out.
- Every Time: Every time means putting in the work to get the job done right even when no one is watching.