Microsoft Power Platform Developer
The Microsoft Power Platform Developer will serve as a member of the Delivery team at TrellisPoint. The Delivery team’s job covers the Design and Delivery of the TrellisPoint Success Framework. We work hand in hand with Client Success consultants to design and deliver the combined vision of our client’s and TrellisPoint’s vision of a successful project. As a member of the Delivery team, you will be challenged to produce innovative and sound Power Platform solutions and collaborate with a strong, fun team always looking to learn.
- Analyze business needs to create Power Platform solutions
- Work directly with the internal team and clients to understand their current state, how to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 and support after implementation
- Create technical design documents
- Coordinate small teams of developers throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Keep our clients and team up to date on progress (Write progress updates and conduct review meetings with our team)
- Use, learn and increase knowledge and expertise on multiple technologies as needed
- Collaborate with the team and client to solve problems
- At least 7 years of work experience as a Business Analyst/Functional Consultant/Developer or working internally at an organization on their CRM system
- At least 5 years’ experience building solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE) platform
- 3 years Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) or .NET C# experience
- Strong understanding of software development and implementation lifecycle and curiosity around technology
- Experience with Agile project management methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and solution minded
- Desire to learn and grow, and be willing to go the extra mile to serve the needs of clients and the team
TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems for high-growth organizations. As a Microsoft Gold Partner our team leverages decades of experience with multiple CRM platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) to deliver superior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions that yield high value outcomes for our Customers. We believe that successful technology deployments consider both short-term and long-term business goals and employees on the front line who are managing day-to-day activities.
TrellisPoint’s Core Values
- Team Focus: We succeed when everyone around us succeeds. We are stronger as a community.
- Always Improving: It’s about striving to be best you can be and getting better every day
- Problem Solvers: Being a problem solver means challenging ourselves, being resourceful, not giving up until we’ve figured it out.
- Every Time: Every time means putting in the work to get the job done right even when no one is watching.