The TrellisPoint Support Specialist is responsible for contributing toward the effort to support TrellisPoint customers. You will help respond to and resolve client support requests. You will monitor the support inbox as well as Dynamics 365 for new support tickets. You will provide expertise in configuring, administering, and troubleshooting Dynamics 365. You will work closely with TrellisPoint’s Sales, Marketing, and Consulting team members to achieve TrellisPoint growth and client success.
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform
- Stay up to date on new releases and capabilities in CRM technologies and on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform specifically.
- Respond to customer support requests.
- Escalate support requests when appropriate.
- Coordinate with clients to resolve cases in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with other departments and leadership.
- Familiarity with CRM systems in general
- Show an aptitude and for learning new technical skills
- Maintain appropriate technical certifications on relevant technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate the use and benefits of technical solutions to businesspeople
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional service and leadership among peers
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment and a client focus
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and exhibit confidence interacting with others
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals, and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to TrellisPoint's Core Values
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Medical and Dental
- Independent work environment (home and office)
- Excellent learning, training, and educational opportunities for personal growth & skill development
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree and 1 year of related product/business experience within a professional consulting service firm or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
TrellisPoint Cincinnati: 4520 Cooper Rd UNIT 205, Blue Ash, OH 45242
Travel as required.