TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm that exclusively helps businesses get more out of their CRM software. We work with high growth companies to implement and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems, one of! the market’s leading solutions for salesforce automation, marketing, and customer service.
The Client Success team at TrellisPoint is a combination of sales, solution architecture, project lead, and account manager responsibilities. Our job is to be the point person throughout the lifecycle of a project and ensure that our clients are as successful as possible. We are the quarterbacks, responsible for executing the TrellisPoint Success Framework, which ensures the highest probability of a successful outcome for their project. Being a Client Success Consultant requires great communication, having strong product knowledge, and the curiosity that drives us to understand what makes businesses tick.
- Leading/Executing our TrellisPoint Success Framework.
- Partnering with Sales on Discovery: A 2-hour strategic meeting designed to help us gain an understanding of what the businesses strategic goals are, look at their current technology landscape, and understand the overall, high-level objectives of what they are trying to do.
- Leading the Decide: A series of deep-dive meetings where we gather key details of current process, issues, and desired future state.
- Architecting and overseeing execution of solutions during Design and Delivery.
- Staying in touch with our clients through our Quarterly reviews to make sure the solutions we are creating are still meeting their needs, and to introduce new features/tools that may be useful to them.
- Working with the Delivery team to execute solutions
- Networking with other partners & evangelizing the TrellisPoint Success Framework
- Mentoring junior resources and helping to train others on the TrellisPoint Success Framework
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Dynamics 365 CRM consulting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate the benefits of technical solutions
- Preferred experience working with Agile project management methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary + incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life and accidental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with Employer guaranteed contribution
- Unlimited time off policy
- Flexible Work-From-Home environment (home and office)
TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm that exclusively helps our clients get more out of their Business Applications software. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we work with high growth companies to implement and support Microsoft Business Applications, with a focus on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement suite, one of the market’s leading solutions for salesforce automation, marketing, and customer service.
TrellisPoint’s Core Values
- Team Focus: We succeed when everyone around us succeeds. We are stronger as a community.
- Always Improving: It’s about striving to be the best you can be and getting better every day
- Problem Solvers: Being a problem solver means challenging ourselves, being resourceful, not giving up until we’ve figured it out.
- Every Time: Every time means putting in the work to get the job done right even when no one is watching.