TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm that exclusively helps businesses get more out of their CRM software. We work with high growth companies to implement and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems, one of the market’s leading solutions for salesforce automation, marketing, and customer service.
We’re looking for an exceptional marketing manager to develop and execute our marketing strategy, build brand awareness and drive sales for the unique technology products and services that we offer.
The ideal candidate has expertise in product & service marketing, partner channel development, technology marketing, marketing strategy, and marketing execution. You will work closely with TrellisPoint’s Leadership, Sales, and Delivery teams to help achieve revenue growth and client success goals.
- Lead the development and execution of our overall marketing strategy, plan, campaigns and budget.
- Research and analyze customers, partners, offerings, and market to identify and develop strategies, plans, promotions, and programs for acquiring new business
- Collaborate with both the sales and client success teams to develop successful strategies, campaigns and content that attract new customers and grow current clients
- Independently manage all digital marketing as well as manage internal and external partners to drive interest and sales
- Create and maintain a successful brand strategy and image that attracts customers to our products
- Maximize the use of Microsoft Partner Sales and marketing support, marketing programs, and co-op funding TrellisPoint has access to including the use of AppSource
- Manage and participate in events such as key client and partner events, conferences, webinars, seminars, etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against ROI and KPI goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or relevant field required, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital marketing and/or corporate communications and/or marketing agency.
- 3-5 years of experience writing, editing, producing content
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate the benefits of technical solutions.
- Expert at creating multi-channel digital content campaigns (digital ads, social posts, videos, landing pages, blogs, editorials, articles, e-mails,, etc.) and repurposing content
- Experience in industry, Microsoft Partner, and/or partner channel marketing preferred
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Independent work environment (home and office)
TrellisPoint is a fast-growing technology firm implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM systems for high-growth organizations. As a Microsoft Gold Partner our team leverages decades of experience with multiple CRM platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce.com, and Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) to deliver superior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions that yield high value outcomes for our Customers. We believe that successful technology deployments consider both short-term and long-term business goals and employees on the front line who are managing day-to-day activities.
TrellisPoint’s Core Values
- Team Focus: We succeed when everyone around us succeeds. We are stronger as a community.
- Always Improving: It’s about striving to be best you can be and getting better every day
- Problem Solvers: Being a problem solver means challenging ourselves, being resourceful, not giving up until we’ve figured it out.
- Every Time: Every time means putting in the work to get the job done right even when no one is watching.